Re: What is correct version of qdox in Rawhide?

> My Rawhide system has qdox version 1.9.2-1.fc12, installed on 19 August,
> and this is the latest version in koji, and so must have been the
> version in Rawhide at the time. The current version in Rawhide is
> 1.6.1-7.2.fc12, which was build in Koji on 28 July, but the file date in
> the Rawhide download area is 12 August.
>
> It would appear that somehow the version number of qdox has gone
> backwards in Rawhide.

Thanks for spotting this. I've untagged the build to not break others work and
wanted to fix in two days but I totally forgot. New build is pushed. Sorry for
the mess.

Btw. Co-maintainers are really welcome. For this or any other of the packages
I maintain.

Alex