Anaconda multiple Ethernet cards question

Today while installing F11 from DVD, I noticed something : if one has multiple Ethernet cards in his/her computer, if booting with 'asknetwork', when it comes to configuring the network you are greeted with eth0 : <MAC address> and below eth1 : <MAC address>. I think it would be niftier if the identification string of the card was printed also (eg VIA Rhine III) so people would know what card to choose and how.

Thanks,

--
Aioanei Rares
schaiba fedoraproject org