Re: Mono-2.6 - heads up

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 10:47 PM, Tom "spot" Callaway
<tcallawa redhat com> wrote:
> On 09/18/2009 02:17 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:
>> Given that we are feature frozen, is it wise to bump mono like this at
>> this stage in the development cycle?
>
> No. We should be doing this work in the dist-f13 target, especially
> given the complexity and pain of doing a proper bootstrap and rebuild.
>
> ~spot

+1. If you want, Paul, you might want to request the F-12 branch for
mono to be created early, and then you can experiment with 2.6 in the
devel branch.

Hope there's no packaging regression this time too. Please *don't*
import SRPMs wholesale!

--
Michel Alexandre Salim