Removing perl-Mail-SPF-Query from rawhide

On 09/21/2009 05:06 PM, Warren Togami wrote:

Nope.

spampd.spec contains...
# This is "optional", but the spf checks get disabled if it's absent
Requires: perl(Mail::SPF::Query)

I'm updating this.

Warren

spampd was requiring perl(Mail::SPF::Query) for no good reason. Rather than require Mail::SPF I've stripped that artificial requirement because SPF is actually rather useless. So now nothing in Fedora requires perl(Mail::SPF::Query).

I'm soon blocking perl-Mail-SPF-Query from rawhide. It is true that perl-Mail-SPF does not provide perl(Mail::SPF::Query). perl-Mail-SPF will obsolete perl-Mail-SPF-Query to ensure its removal but not "provide" for the old package.

Any objections?

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com