mutt broken?

Hi,

I am not sure if this is a bug or my misusage of something, but when I try to access my Maildir with mutt the deletion flags are correctly set on the first run but disappear when I close mutt. This means that all those mails that ended up in my Trash folder (e.g. in evolution) are now in my INBOX again. Has anybody seen this before? Shall I file a bug?

regards

christoph