Can't login to F11 - how to report bug?

On my other computer running F11 with GNOME and Compiz enabled I can't
log in to GNOME any more. When GNOME tries to load I get the screen goes
black and I am sent out to the GDM login screen.

Any idea where the problem could be? I kind of suspect Compiz, but since
I can't disable Compiz I don't know. And if I don't know I can't file a
bug...

Anyone have any ideas on how to proceed?

/Andreas