Re: yum-presto not on by default

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009, Paul W. Frields wrote:

The xz feature is among the Fedora 12 talking points, so I've made a
note to track this going forward.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_Talking_Points

We'll need a heads-up to the Marketing list if there's a reversion
that affects F12 GA.

We don't have anything sexier than 'We changed the compression system'? in F12? I'm sure we can come up with something more interesting. Maybe we changed the background of something.. That's more interesting than this, right? :)

-sv