Re: yum-presto not on by default

Alex Hudson wrote:

> I'd be interested in trying to "fix" xz (I disagree entirely
> that this is an xz bug; it's a bug in the assumptions of those whose >
used it for the wrong purpose),

If I understand correctly what the problem is - that successfully
xz-uncompressing a file requires being on the same endian arch as the
one it was compressed on - that's just wrong.  It shouldn't be
platform-dependent at all.

I checked Bugzilla for xz bugs and this isn't listed.  Should someone
file it?