Re: yum-presto not on by default

On Wed, 2009-09-23 at 17:22 +0200, Till Maas wrote:

> This is all under the assumption, that delta rpm creation from a xz
> compressed rpm to a gzip compressed rpm works.

 Yeh, I don't know the answer to that. I'd _guess_ that it would work,
but someone needs to try it.
 This would mean that drpms on rawhide will still suck upto F12, but I
could live with that :).
 I assume we don't do F11 => F12 drpms?

 On the other side of it, does anyone have any stats. on how much was
saved by using Xz instead of bzip2? -- Ie. what we'd lose if we did a
mass rebuild.

--
James Antill <james fedoraproject org>
Fedora