libc.so.6 horked?

Did recent rawhide updates break for anyone else?

I updated yesterday (having not updated for several days) now I seem
to be missing libc.so.6 file (with understandable result that
virtually everything fails to run on startup) can't even get to a
shell in single user mode, selinux keeps attempting to relabel the
filesystem.

No big thing to me if I need to flatten this partition and re-install
when F12 beta hits the shelves.