Adding encrypted drive to encrypted system post installation

Hi,

When I installed rawhide-nearly-Fedora-12-Alpha a while back, I made
sure to encrypt the entire system.  Works a treat.

I've now set up another encrypted drive (for backups), and want to add
it to the system so that it is mounted automatically.  It uses the same
encryption password.

I can't find how to do this though, and the things I've tried have
failed:

* adding it to /etc/fstab by LABEL
* adding it to /etc/fstab by UUID

I'm not clear on how the existing encrypted partitions get unlocked but
I think perhaps dracut does it?  I get prompted for the encryption
password during boot.

How can I add another encrypted disk to this system so that it is
unlocked at boot?

Tim.
*/