Re: Adding encrypted drive to encrypted system post installation

I'm pretty sure LUKS handles that stuff, might poke around google for info on that. I'm unfortunately not extremely familiar with it but if I remember correctly that is what does it.

-Adam
>From Android

On Sep 26, 2009 9:41 AM, "Ralf Ertzinger" <fedora camperquake de> wrote:

Hi.

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 11:36:28 +0100, Tim Waugh wrote

> I'm not clear on how the existing encrypted partitions get unlocked > but I think perhaps dracut ...

I have a similar, but slightly different question. I have used an
encrypted partition for some time now (before anaconda grew support
for this), containing /home (so / is not encrypted). I get prompted
for the password on boot, but the 'prompt' mainly consists of plymouth
switching back to a text console. I know that I am supposed to enter
the passphrase at this point, and it all works, but from the quoted
text above I suspect that there is a 'pretty' prompt for this,
too.

What do I have to do to get this prompt?