Re: Fedora 12 Mass Branching coming soon

> Per the Fedora 12 ScheduleĀ¹, mass branching for Fedora 12 will happen on
> the 28th of September, which is this coming Monday.  There will be a
> short CVS outage associated with this event.  The exact timing of this
> outage has not been decided yet, but we will send the outage
> notification when it has been decided.

Reminder, the mass branching will be happening tonight.  The first phase
is already happening which does not require an outage.  When it is done
(and I get back online this evening) I'll start the outage and
branching.  An outage notice will go out as I prepare to start.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!