Re: status of forked zlibs in rsync and zsync

2009/9/29 Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org>
Are we removing rsync from the distribution? I hope not.

What is your argumentation for keeping rsync, even it doesn't meet the fedora guidelines?
What is with the other packages which doesn't meet the guidelines?

I believe there are no consequences for packages they are already in. no one cares. zsync seems to bean an exception!
--
Josephine "Fine" Tannhäuser
2.6.29.6-213.fc11.i586