Re: [KDE] Which Phonon? Phonon backend - GStreamer or Xine?

> This is a bit of a chicken-and-egg problem: if you don't activate gst
> noone will test it. But you don't want to activate it by default
> without testing.

True but we do have Phonon using Gstreamer as the backend in Rawhide. If
it has severe problems, unmaintained and we have noone willing to fix
it, then using Xine might be ok. Before we comment further, it would be
useful to know what the known important bugs are.

Rahul