Re: PPC/PPC64 disabled in Koji for dist-f13

On 09/28/2009 12:21 PM, Josh Boyer wrote:
Hi All,

As of today, ppc and ppc64 are no longer primary architectures in koji starting
with the dist-f13 tag.  This is in accordance with the FESCo approved demotion
of PowerPC starting with Fedora 13 development.

The dist-f12 and older tags continue to have them as primary.

Both ppc and ppc64 have been excellent at catching software bugs in my projects that long went unnoticed on i386/x86-64.

The lack of big endian builds by default is a notable loss, and will lead to a decline in software quality.

I think this is a net-negative for Fedora.

	Jeff