Re: PPC/PPC64 disabled in Koji for dist-f13

On Wed, 2009-09-30 at 18:55 -0400, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> Both ppc and ppc64 have been excellent at catching software bugs in my
> projects that long went unnoticed on i386/x86-64.
>
> The lack of big endian builds by default is a notable loss, and will
> lead to a decline in software quality.
>
> I think this is a net-negative for Fedora.

Builds will still be done on ppc32/ppc64 as part of the secondary arch
effort.  Of course, there will still be an extremely small amount of
people who test those builds and can help fix things.  Are you willing
to be one of those people since you find value in it?  Helping to ensure
ppc remains a successful secondary arch is the best thing you can do to
help.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!