Re: Stuff

Mark Haney wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:
   The update for Open Office arrived here and I tried to print in
landscape mode and it worked just fine on F7.

   The Fedora web page in Red Hat says F8 will be available in 7 days.
So get ready. My DSL Internet is so slow I may buy a DVD from CheapBytes.

You know, I really /hate/ to be a troll, but WTF is the meaning of this
post?  Are you having a problem?  Or is this an update to a problem?  Or
are you just wasting precious bits?  I mean there's only so many 0s and
1s to go around you know.

Thanks for your stupid ideas. Have fun.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI