Re: suspend button stopped working with kernel 2.6.23.1-10.fc7

Also have a suspend problem on my Dell laptop Inspiron 1501 when upgraded to 2.6.23.1-10.fc7  [2.6.22.9-91.fc7 worked OK except I had to always restart the wireless network.]  I suspend OK, but when I wake it up the display will not sync up. Just a torn up screen of colors. Some key actions allow the screen to sync up for a fraction of a second, but it  instantly tears up again. Returned to previous version and it works as before so pretty sure it was the kernel upgrade that got me.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=215233&topic_id=46433&forum=10#forumpost215233
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame rrburns cox net