Re: Amorok - SQLite

On Fri, 2007-11-09 at 09:45 -0600, Chris wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 09:43:58 -0600
> Rex Dieter <rdieter math unl edu> wrote:
>
> > Chris wrote:
> >
> > > Blah - let me rephrase this - Since I borked the database, how do I
> > > clear it all out?
> >
> > It's all in ~/.kde/share/apps/amarok
> >
> > quit amarok, remove ~/.kde/share/apps/amarok/collection.db*
> > ?
> >
> > -- Rex
> >

> Tried that - all came back.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Chris
> Registerd Linux user number 448639

Oh, maybe you were editing the ID3 tags in Amarok?  If you were doing
that, well then the SQLite DB is not your issue.  No matter where you
put the files, they will be ordered by the tags.

If this is the case(you were editing the file information), you would
most likely need to re-tag your files.  There's a couple of tools in the
musicbrainz project that would make this easier.

Sean