Re: long wait...

On Sat, 2007-11-10 at 16:27 -0700, Christopher A. Williams wrote:
[snip]
> Really? I have never been able to get the 32-bit plugins for Flash or
> Acrobat to work. If you have the magic incantation for these to work
> with F8_X64, please do tell. I switched to a 32-bit PAE kernel instead.

You can use nspluginwrapper to get Firefox (64 bit) to use the 32 bit
flash plugin. Works for me. More info about nspluginwrapper here:
http://gwenole.beauchesne.info/projects/nspluginwrapper/

That website suggests doing this:
nspluginwrapper -i ~/downloads/npjp2-0.0.2/src/npjp2.so

Which won't work on F8 since nspluginwrapper rpm does not come with that
binary. Instead iirc you need to use /usr/bin/mozilla-plugin-config
Should that not work check the rpm for alternatives with:
rpm -ql nspluginwrapper

Regards,
Patrick