Re: long wait...

Christopher A. Williams wrote:

Really? I have never been able to get the 32-bit plugins for Flash or
Acrobat to work. If you have the magic incantation for these to work
with F8_X64, please do tell. I switched to a 32-bit PAE kernel instead.
That's probably because you use a 64 bit compied web browser.... which indeed needs 64 bits compiled plugins which adobe does not provide. You can make all this work by
installing and running the 32 bits version of your web browser.

   Theo.