Re: pulseaudio == disaster ??

> It took just a minute.
>
> http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/PerfectSetup

Very useful, thanks! I got mplayer volume working again.

Now if I could get flite working with pulseaudio and if the Xorg
developers could fix the bug that segfaulted my X server, I'll be happy
again with Fedora.

Personally, of all Fedora versions I've been happiest with F7, though
people will argue that, I'm sure. Never had an issue with it.