Re: Can Java just shoot me?

Frank Cox wrote:
On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 22:40:14 -0600
Tom Poe <tompoe fngi net> wrote:

I'm thinking I have to do something more in Firefox to enable?

You have to put a symbolic link  from libjavaplugin_oji_so from where-ever you
put it into ~/.mozilla/plugins

I can't find that file anywhere on my F7 but I just loaded the latest Java from their web page. I tried smaller versions of that file but no joy. Whereis can't find it.

You may have to create the ~/.mozilla/plugins directory as I don't think it's
created by default.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User