firefox redirecting problem

Hi,
I have probelm with firefox. When I access this web site http://home.aapt.com.au
from home network (ISP is aapt)

I always get this error message. my firefox is 2.0.0.9 on F7.

The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
    *   This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
          cookies.

However, there is NO problem at all when I open this page with workplace network, using firefox 1.5.0.12 of FC6. Where should I look for fix?

Thanks
Yuan