GNOME & Evolution's calendar problem

Hola, fedorians!

Any idea why, when I click on X day number on the gnome calendar,
located on the top right corner of my fedora 8's GNOME installation,
opens up (X - 1) date on the Evolution calendar?

Who does this bug belong to? GNOME or Evolution? Is it a bug? x86_64
fedora 8 installation here...

btw, this bug has been around since Fedora 7...

If anyone confirms it, I'm filing it!
--
Renich Bon Ciric <renich woralelandia com>
Woralelandia