Re: PROJECT BLACKHAT

At 02:29 AM 11/26/2007, Frank Cox wrote:

<FC>>>>>Accordingly, Gene Heskett's response was completely appropriate in this particular instance.<<<<<

Yeah, maybe.

I have a colleague who is highly intelligent but couldn't find a coherent sentence with a flashlight and a bloodhound. He happens to suffer from ADD and dyslexia. Load him down with meds and all his creativity goes right out the window.

Anyway, as someone else here said, the purpose is to communicate. I was able to understand Patrick's message perfectly.