Re: Fedora and Ubuntu

Alan M. Evans wrote:
On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 16:57 -0700, Karl Larsen wrote:

Ubuntu is based on Debian and the place that files go and do are odd to a Fedora user. There is no grub.conf and /etc/fstab is a real MESS! I am not sure my Fedora /home directory can be used with Ubuntu, but I will try just for fun.

*blink* *blink*

Does this mean that you are planning on dropping Fedora in favor of
Ubuntu (with the attendant benefit of you pestering their user list
instead of ours)?

No I plan to pester Alan at all costs. If your not interested in the message why did you comment?

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User