RE: [rhn-users] Sendmail makemap hash problem

Nope, same problem. I tried Webmin as well and same thing.
Any other ideas?

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Weber [mailto:mweber alliednational com]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 3:18 PM
To: mikeb cyclonx com; rhn-users redhat com
Subject: Re: [rhn-users] Sendmail makemap hash problem

Try makemap hash /etc/mail/virtusertable.db < /etc/mail/virtusertable

>>> mikeb cyclonx com 05/01/03 02:04PM >>>
 Hi,
   I am running Red Hat 9.0 which I upgraded from 8.0
   In 8.0 version, updating virtusertable and running
makemap hash was not a problem.
   What I am experiencing now is, when I issue a command

makemap hash /etc/mail/virtusertable < /etc/mail/virtusertable

All I ken see is major disk drive activity and system becomes unusable.

Can someone help?
Thank you,