RE: [rhn-users] Can not up2date -- even though I can connect to port 443 on xmlrpc

Make sure that the rhnsd daemon is activated and running. You can make sure
of this by doing
chkconfig --level 345 rhnsd on
then
service rhnsd start

Also trying running up2date --verbose and see if it gives an errors..

Cheers