RE: [rhn-users] HELP!! Bad blocks when installing RH9. What should I do?

Dude, you need to read up on disaster recovery.  check google.

Also check the man pages for fsck.ext3.  You need to use arguments to
tell it where your superblock is since it isn't in the standard
location.  You don't need chroot.  Your superblock error message is
probably because it is comparing the disk superblock to the floppy one
and of course they will very different in size.

Here are a couple of links I found quickly.  They may help.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start=1&q=http://www.jezndi.org/linuxrec.
html&e=912

http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start=6&q=http://www.yolinux.com/TUTORIAL
S/LinuxTutorialRecoveryAndBootDisk.html&e=912

Hattie Rouge