Re: [rhn-users] Up2date

On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 15:57, jonathan pickard wrote:

> I have had the same problem when I tried up2date for some packages. I
> think the downloaded files get corrupted and the GPG signature then
> becomes invalid. I found the best thing to do is find a mirror closer to
> you and download the files yourself and rpm -Uvh the downloaded files.

Some people may not like it, but I just turn off using GPG for up2date.
I mean, when is the last time one of Red Hat's packages was *not* from
Red Hat itself?  I've never had one problem from any up2dates (as far as
GPG anyway hehe) *shrug*.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Hand over the code, and no one gets hurt!"