[rhn-users] Can not up2date

I had problems with up2date, so I had the idea to re-register my system, so I
followed instructions as detailed below:

* Log into our website at: https://rhn.redhat.com.
* Click on "Systems" in the top navigation bar, then the name of the old
system in the System List.
* Click "delete system" on the top-right corner of the page.
* As root at the command line, delete the file /etc/sysconfig/rhn/systemid
from your system.
* Run "rhn_register" (Red Hat Linux 7.x) or "up2date --register" (Red Hat
Linux 8.0 and newer) on your system.
* Once the system is registered, log in at https://rhn.redhat.com.
* Click "Systems" in the top navigation bar, then "System Entitlements" on the
left.
* Select the appropriate entitlement level for the new system and click
"Update Entitlements."

I did it up to "up2date --register" when I got the error message
	Fatal error retrieving privacy statement:
	Connection refused

what's going on?.......
Thanks
fb