Re: [Fwd: [rhn-users] Can not up2date]

1. Try "telnet store.ximian.com 443" and expect:

Trying 65.214.56.65...
Connected to store.ximian.com.
Escape character is '^]'.

2. Try "telnet xmlrpc.rhn.redhat.com 443" and expect nothing.

3. Tell RedHat your findings, and ask them kindly to explain/fix this.

4. Wait for an answer/fix for a week or so.

5. If no answer or fix, toss Redhat.

Regards