Re: [Fwd: [rhn-users] Can not up2date]

I could never update my 7.0 or my 8.0, and I paid for that crap, too!
I use 8.0 unupdated as a workstation.  Too much time and bullsh*t to deal with redhat. And they obviously don't give a sh*t about me.  All they care about is the almighty buck. I've said it before: Welcome to the Linux version of MICROSOFT!

My attitude at this point is a big f*ck you to redhat! I think these idiots are risking getting sued bigtime.  If anybody hears about any class action proceedings let me know, please.

Haven't tried Suse, but BSD rules!
http://www.freebsd.org

chuck holland wrote:
Same problem here to. Never got a answer on this so i gave up and installed Suse. But love Red Hat, just cant take up2date now so will wait until its fixed someday.