RE: [rhn-users] Can not up2date -- even though I can connect to port 443 on xmlrpc

Yes I saw those in the debugging suggestions to run
those steps and I did -- rhnsd is running and
up2date --verbose only returns:

Error communicating with server.  The message was:
SSL_connect error

My up2date shows
serverURL=https://xmlrpc.rhn.redhat.com/XMLRPC
and I am able to reach that from lynx and from telnet.

I dunno what my next step should be -- bugzilla? I'm
not a paid user but it just doesn't work and I would
think they would want to know..