Re: [rhn-users] redhat enterprise linux license conditions

Ken Snider wrote:

> Don't do so,
> and I'll continue to play the upgrade-game, and all you'll get from me is
> RHN entitlement payments.

Or not even that if you switch to using APT-RPM.

<frown>

My gut-feeling, sad but true, is that Red Hat can do for themselves what
Microsoft failed to do for them.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Internet & Unix/Linux/Sun/Cobalt Consulting +1 909 778-9980