Re: [rhn-users] The right to copy Redhat Enterprise Linux, was: Re:redhat enterpriselinux license conditions

Ken Snider wrote:

> Something else to consider - the RHAS license doesn't expire - you do *not*
> have to buy a license next year, you'll just lose product upgrades (and
> again, this doesn't apply to the GPL components).

Can you point to that somewhere, Ken?  My understanding was it did
expire.

And of course if it wasn't product upgrades you were looking for, why
would you buy RHAS in the first place?

But I digress... I did say I'd keep the rest of this offlist.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Internet & Unix/Linux/Sun/Cobalt Consulting +1 909 778-9980