Re: [Fwd: [rhn-users] Can not up2date]

jonathan pickard wrote:

> dumping red hat because the update tool does
> not recognise your e-mail address and system properly might have been a bit harsh.

Funny you should write this.  The reason I'm even on this list, the
reason I even looked for alternatives for RHN, was specifically because
I can't get one of my servers to register itself with RHN; the register
client times out.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Internet & Unix/Linux/Sun/Cobalt Consulting +1 909 778-9980