Re: [rhn-users] The right to copy Redhat Enterprise Linux, was: Re:redhat enterpriselinux license conditions

Jeff Lasman wrote:

Something else to consider - the RHAS license doesn't expire - you do *not*
have to buy a license next year, you'll just lose product upgrades (and
again, this doesn't apply to the GPL components).

Can you point to that somewhere, Ken? My understanding was it did expire.

I can't find my original source. It's quite possible this information came for conversations with my RH rep.

And of course if it wasn't product upgrades you were looking for, why
would you buy RHAS in the first place?

An 18 month upgrade cycle, which is independent of RHN.

--
Ken Snider