Re: [Fwd: [rhn-users] Can not up2date]

I did fill out the danged survey. The rhn site shows two systems registered there (same system, different hostnames; I changed the hostname when upgrading from 7.x to 8.0). The second hostname was entitled until a day or so ago, and up2date worked to bring it fully up to date. But up2date suddenly stopped working, with no notice or explanation, presumably at the end of the "free month" period. Don't really know; I speculate they simply switch off updates at the end of the first month and don't bother to explain why.

Does anyone know for sure? Are updates possible after the 1 month entitlement bundled with redhat install CDs? If so, how to reneable updates?