[rhn-users] Bootstrapping RPM - how?

Hi all,

While trying to upgrade glibc I have managed to trash RPM - it segfaults every time you try and run rpm, so I cannot use rpm to upgrade itself.

I need a binary statically built version of RPM to try and recover my system - anyone know where I can get such a thing? I tried ftp.rpm.org, but all their files are distributed as, you guessed it, RPM files.

Any clues?

Regards,
Graham
minfrin sharp fm		"There's a moon