RE: [Fwd: [rhn-users] Can not up2date]

No, it isn't that blatant.  What happens is that each month your
priority drops until after several months, you get "Error 51" and are
told the Demo server is busy.

Of course I could be wrong.  It could be only coincidence that this is
what has happened to me twice now.  And that re-registering has 'fixed'
the problem.  This is only a theory, one which happens to fit the facts
but not the only possibility; I could be wrong.

On the other hand, who cares?  Doesn't matter what the facts are.
Empirically it appears all one must do if one runs into an Error 51 is
to (re)register the system, delete the old system with the Demo
entitlement and change the unentitled new registration to a Demo
entitlement.  Then up2date will work for at least a couple of months
without hassle.

Took less time than it did to compose this message and send it.

Hattie Rouge