[rhn-users] boot sequence

Have, Win XP on one hard-drive, and RH on separate hard-drive/ with
separate cables linking each hard-drive to the motherboard. Had Grub
installed in MBR. Currently when I want to use either OS- I must go into
BIOS and make sure The Boot Device is Either RAID/ATA133 for the Red Hat
to be used OR IDE-0 to get WIN XP to load at boot up. If I use the
Selection tool when RH comes up and Select WIN XP I get this error:
RootnowervVerify (Hd0,0) Chainloader +1,Error 13 Invalid or Unsupported
Executable format, press any key to continue, and when I do it brings me
back to which OS to select. Currently use AMI Bios- American Megatrends.
I have tried switching the BIOS boot process but it does not help.