Re: [rhn-users] KDE desktop logout and shutdown?

Title: Message
Dear Chris,

When you use the start menu to log out, it will give you an option that states "default" before it logs out. You can change "default" to whatever it says in the drop-down menu.

Then you will go back to the login screen, and it will give you the option to reboot, or shut down. Again, you can set it to come back up using the drop-down window. It will remember what you select.

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

John - Guitar7 or RealGuitar7

John A. Jones