Re: [rhn-users] Updates trashed my system

At 9:57 PM -0400 5/16/03, Navin Mahadkar wrote:
I too am having a problem with my sound card.... the only way I can fix it
is rebooting with the old kernel.... Haven't found a way to fix the
problem.  If any one has a clue on how to fix this please let me know.

No real info but maybe a clue; I had to run sndconfig manually when upgrading from 7.x to 8.0. Give it a shot; worked for me.
--
Brad J. Cox, PhD, 703 361 4751, http://virtualschool.edu
http://virtualschool.edu/mybank: Digital Rights Management System