[rhn-users] up2date problem

Does anyone know why the up2date retrieves very very slowly and stops within a minute?

I had been doing this for a while. up2date normally retrieves and installs the packages very quickly. I'm on T1 LAN. One day a unknown problem caused crash. I wiped the hard disk clean and reinstalled the RHL 8.0 again. By this time there are a lot of updates to be done. But the up2date wouldn't work. It always stops within about a minute into the retriving process.

Yanglong