[rhn-users] Bug? Can't cancel pending action

I beleive I am seeing a bug in the html, while trying to remove a pending
errata from RHN.

I find the pending action, click on the '1' for the list of system(s)
pending execution. Here, I should simply select the system and click
"Unschedule Action". Problem is, there is no checkbox in the "Select"
column.

I am wondering if there is another way to remove the pending action. I also
wonder, if this bug is known, then can I track it's progress?

Thanks for information.     --jeffs