[rhn-users] RH9 and Cobra Server

Greetings everyone,
New to this list and to Linux so please bear with me.
I installed RH9 and there is some problem with the Cobra server, atleast that is what it says.
When I start up Gnome then there are couple of error messages all related to Cobra and my bar at the bottom is messed up. When I switch to KDE things are much better though I have similar problem when seting up printer.

Anyone had similar problem and can someone please help.

Ayan

Technical writer? Earn more now. http://server1.msn.co.in/msnleads/tis/index.asp Click here.