Re: [rhn-users] Strange - I select KDE during login, but wind upwith GNOME

John,

I took a brute-force approach - created a new user account and copied
what I wanted to keep from the "corrupt" account. After a day or two
I'll get rid of the rest of the stuff in the old account.

This is the 2nd time this has happened; if (or when) it happens again,
I'll try your approach.